THE COMPANY AND FOUNDERS – Getting people out of harms way!
CEO and board member
• Trond has 30+ years’ experience within oil and gas industry. He has wide experience within site
management (on behalf of Oil company), Quality-, Risk- and HSE management, offshore operations (including lifting operations)
• General project management (latest as core management team
for the Valhall Flank West project).
• Co-founder of two companies (Evolift and Captus) working with
solutions for automated lifting
• Experience and knowledge within
qualification of new technology.
• Once or twice a year Trond work for The Research Council Of
Norway as part of the evaluation team for various programs.
Mr. Arnfinn Matre
Board member and technical advisor
• Arnfinn has a Master of
Science degree in Offshore Technology and has worked as a technical consultant for various
projects in the oil & gas industry since 2007. He has been involved in
several projects related to lifting and handling.
• Experience with business strategy and board member of several
companies. This includes Matre Maskin, a Norwegian manufacture of firefighting systems for the marine and offshore industry worldwide; and Servogear, a leading manufacturer
of Controllable Pitch Propeller systems. Ha has also been involved
in several startup companies as co-founder, board member and
Chairman of the board, CFO and Strategy Director
• Chairman of the board and partner at Evolift AS.
• Experience in executive board work as Chairman of the board at Energy X (Ålgård CNC) with, NOK 20 million in revenue per year and chairman of the board at Innosolutions, Evolift and SGR Invest.
• Experience in management of startups as founder of Innosolutions
and Evolift and as CFO at E Innovation Group (E Innovation, E Plug and Nitrogas) from NOK 0 –NOK 80 millions in revenue.
• Specialist in soft funding (Innovation Norway and skattefunn
(Research council)) through positions as senior advisor, financial analyst and head of corporate banking at Innovation Norway, Rogaland.
• Competence in finance built through positions in investment banking at Orion Securities and as
corporate advisor in SR-Bank